Friday, August 21, 2015

Russian artist asks Yeti to pose for him


If Andrey Lyubchenko is to be believed, this is what the Yeti actually looks like. The Russian artist claims that he had a close encounter with an Abominable Snowman in the Siberian wilderness. What I find more intriguing is that the ape-like creature posed for him - allowing the artist to draw his picture. But why didn't he just photograph the Yeti to prove that he was telling the truth?

"I didn't have my phone with camera on me, or a camera - but I always carry a pencil and something I can draw on, this time it was a piece of birch tree bark," Lyubchenko was quoted as saying by The Siberian Times. "I made a drawing of the Yeti and showed him. The Yeti studied it really carefully for a while, and then drew a symbol next to my drawing."

When he got home, the artist sketched a more detailed image of the hairy beast, and here's the result.


"The Yeti was about two and a half metres tall, with thick dark brown hair like a bear's - but a lot softer," Lyubchenko told the newspaper. "He was holding a wooden stick, with bits of hair wrapped around it. But the main thing was his eyes, they were just like light-coloured human eyes."

The scientific community has long disputed the existence of the Abominable Snowman because of meager conclusive evidence. But several sightings of such creatures have been reported in Himalayan countries and in North America, where it is known as bigfoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment