Skip to main content

The BruBruBrush promises to clean your teeth in less than a minute


On my way to the cinema to watch Ford v Ferrari I received a message with a photo and a link to a website. 'Three-headed electric toothbrush cleans teeth in less than a minute.' Hehe, I replied. I thought it was a late April Fools' joke. Then I realized it was from the Internet, where the bizarre is normal and the normal is bizarre. So I checked. It is not a joke.

The BruBruBrush is a strange-looking triple-head oral care tool that, according to its Kickstarter page, will clean your teeth "super-efficiently, gently and without your attention to the process of brushing." A pledge of $139 will get you one, when and if they reach production.


The device cleans twice as fast as a regular toothbrush, the folks over at BruBruBrush claim. It is water resistant and will work fine with a regular toothpaste. The bristles are soft and replaceable, and a single charge is worth 25 minutes of brushing.






Here's a video of the BruBruBrush in action:


What do you think? Will this toothbrush take dental care to a whole new level?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thai artist paints on mosquito nets

I find them quite intriguing, these ghostly portraits that Uttaporn Nimmalaikaew paints on mosquito nets. His creations look like a hologram, changing form depending on where the viewer stands. Overall, they're gloomy, haunting, and endlessly fascinating. I could stare at them for ages. [h/t: Colossal ]

Experiencing Flight Through an Eagle's Eyes

Have you ever looked up and wondered, "What does it feel like to soar majestically like an eagle?" This video offers a captivating glimpse. Expert bird handler Lloyd Buck attached a small 360-degree camera and a GPS tracker directly to the back of one of these magnificent predatory birds. The entire setup creates a stunning, first-person virtual reality experience—only this one is real and features a creature with an impressively large wingspan. However, this isn't just for cool footage. The real mission is to capture valuable scientific data: examining how quickly an eagle can gain altitude and precisely how its incredible wings are adapted to achieve such breathtaking, effortless lift.

The Adorable Sculptures of Yen Yen Lo

These images are from a series of wall sculptures created by Yen Yen Lo . Here you can see her intricately textured ceramic pieces, looking downright adorable. Yen Yen Lo's eye for the unique and whimsical is delightful. Apparently they are not intended for kids under 16. Fifteen-year-olds cannot be trusted with fragile stuff. Get them a Funko Pop instead.