Skip to main content

Pop Culture Illustrations by Liam Brazier

They captivated me immediately, these polygons and lighting effects in Liam Brazier's digital art. He has a gift for blending geometric shapes and color palettes in striking combinations to create elegant mosaics that feel so alive.

With a BA in Illustration from the Kent Institute of Art and Design, Liam's influences include the architect Charles Sheeler, Disney animations and Star Trek. There's plenty of his work I wanted to feature here, but I'd rather leave you to dig around his website and instead I'll focus your attention to his pop culture illustrations.






Liam is a well established illustrator and animator from London, and has worked with clients like Disney, Marvel, Casio and the BBC. In his spare time, he can be found "enjoying life with his cats, with his wife in Disney World, or looking into the middle-distance thinking about Star Wars."

Comments